Joining our School
If you would like your child to join our school, please give us a call on 01952 386390 to arrange an appointment. Mrs Griffiths our Headteacher will be happy to show you our school in action and answer any questions you may have regarding the school in general or your child's individual needs.
If you are applying for a place to start during the academic year please apply online at www.telford.gov.uk/admissions.
If you are offered a place we will discuss transition arrangements with you to welcome you and your child to our school.
For information about appealing against a school decision please click here.
Admissions for September 2024
We have the following Open Mornings arranged for this year, if you would like to attend one please make an appointment by calling 01952 386390. We will also make individual appointments to show you around if you are unable to make an Open Morning.
- Wednesday 4th October at 10:00am
- Wednesday 8th November at 10:00am
- Wednesday 6th December at 10:00am
- Wednesday 10th January at 10:00am
The online admissions application process is now available at www.telford.gov.uk/admissions and further information is available on the Starting School poster available by clicking here. The following deadlines apply this year:
- Applying for Reception Year school places to start in September 2024 (starting school for the first time) - closing date 15 January 2024
- Applying for Infant to Junior school (Year 2 into Year 3) places to start in September 2024 (current Year 2 pupils) - closing date 15 January 2024
- If a child has an Education, Health & Care Plan the closing date is 31st October 2023 for all applications.
If you are offered a place we will discuss transition arrangements that will take place during the summer term in readiness for your child starting with us in September. As part of this process of getting to know you and your child we will liaise with your child's current pre-school setting and invite you to visit us, meet our staff, other new children and their parents.
We look forward to getting to know you and your child.